photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

sara&bryan

well I'm staring to get back into the swing of things. summer was hectic, too hectic! and now things are starting to ease up a little. whew, good news right?!

these pictures are so out of order- I need to post all the weddings i've had in between these pictures but I just thought I would show a little sneak peek. Meet Sara & Bryan Wheat. (haha that rhymed) I really love how their bridals & wedding day pictures turned out and I hope the best for them! There definitely will be more to come but for now enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

BreAnn said...

your amazing!

Anonymous said...

Sammi I'm feeling so bad that you were pregnant during our wedding... I bet it was right during the sick stage too?? Sorry about the timing! The pictures look so pretty, I can't wait to see the rest!

n.davis said...

love these!!!!
very very pretty.

{let us know when you're up north next. we need to hit ya up for some family/newborn pictures soon.}

Photobucket