photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Matt & Natalie}

Matt told me the first time he saw Natalie he saw her from behind and he told his friend, if that girl looks that good from behind he wants to see what she looks like from the front... the rest was history. 

Just kidding, it wasn't totally like that, Natalie just thought he was a very nice person, and thats it. She said she just kept going out with him and she just couldn't figure out why. But he was crazy about her and never gave up. Good thing cause they are perfect for each other and I know they are going to have a great marriage. After they get married they are off to medical school out of state. They don't know where yet, but they are excited to see where life is going to take them. I'm so excited for their wedding in a few weeks. especially the choreographed dance that her family is coming up with. I can't wait! congratulations guys! 

Natalie is so beautiful I'm in love with her dress, her hair (done by kylee) her vail, her wedding colors and most of all her red lips. When she bought her dress it was a size 10 and she got it altered to a size two. The seamstress didn't make a cut, all the fabric is in the dress! Its so stunning!


4 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Her dress and veil are so beautiful! great pictures too

Melissa said...

I LOVE the orchard pictures! You do lovely work, Sammi. :) Can't wait to see the rest.

Nat said...

I love them Sammi....and I love how quickly you got them posted! Can't wait to see the rest

The Yoder's Five said...

Gorgeous!!!

Photobucket