photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bear & Chelsea Haslam

Bear & Chelsea first met when Bear was a freshman and Chelsea was a sophomore. They played truth or dare with a bunch of other people that were there (including my husband) and have pretty much been together ever since! They stayed in touch even though Chelsea had moved up to Logan for college- and then Bear left on his mission to Africa, then Chelsea went on a mission to Brazil! Bear got back in May & Chelsea at the end of July. and it was like nothing had ever changed. I knew that they were good for each other, but after seeing them on their wedding day I have no doubt that they are perfect for each other. They are such a fun couple, you'll see in my pictures- and its been a blast being able to shoot their wedding.


















2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I love me a fall wedding! That looks like one happy couple! I love that pic of them under her veil. Soooo pretty! :)

MELISSA**PARKER said...

you got some way cute pix:) love it!

Photobucket