photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clyde Family.

This is such a fun family! Kelby and Angel are both great people! Me and Andy have a lot in common with them and I could totally see us hanging out as friends in the future :) Their kids are SO cute! Conner is so fun, I could just follow him around all day with a camera and take pictures of him. He's 2 and wants to be just like his dad. Kaylee is 3 months old and reminds me of my chunky baby Scarlett at 3 months. She was just so sweet! I haven't seen Kelby and Angel since I graduated highschool and it was really neat to see them as parents, I think being a parent brings out the best in a person. It was FREEZING cold the night we took their family pictures, it was seriously like 25 degrees with a cold wind chill! so we called it an early night and met up the next day to take some pictures of the kids! It was A LOT warmer and you can tell the kids are having a lot more fun! Thanks Kelby & Angel for letting me photograph your family, their beautiful.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Kelby spotted a ton of turkeys and he was showing Conner, Conner just kept say "shoot turkey dad?" "lets shoot the turkey!" it was so cute to see how excited he was. I think Kelby is going to have a hunting buddy pretty soon too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

kaylee really wasn't into sitting with conner, but conner was such a good big brother to her. it was really cute to see them together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tia said...

I love these Pictures!! You did such a great job! and I just love Kelby and Angel! :) We hang out alot with them and it's so fun!

The Yoder's Five said...

Cute family! Great job with the lighting and colors. There were so many good shots!

Photobucket