Last weekend we went to Kolob for my husband's family, family reunion. Most of the his brothers and sisters were in need of new family pictures and so we took advantage of the opportunity!
The first night I took the Michlers family pics. what a sweet little family they are, I'm so fond of all the families that I took pictures of, after all they are my family! Their boys are so happy and were great for the pictures, seriously I don't think I could ask more from a 3 year old and 6 month old! they were fantastic! here's a few from their session:
Next came Dan & Jill
Taking pictures of Dan was like taking pictures of Andy, can you see why?
and Jill is seriously so beautiful taking pictures of her was easy as pie,
and its not hard to tell where all the good looks come from in the family!
and its not hard to tell where all the good looks come from in the family!
Kaleb is 4 Bekah is 3 and Eliza is (almost in a few weeks) 2.
and they have the most energy I have ever seen in my life.
not bad energy though, they're super happy- they were all just born with a lot of energy!
I was so happy with how the pictures turned out I could have cried. okay, maybe not that happy
but almost.
we started out with the kids pictures because they were more than welcome to be in front on the camera and I will take advantage of that any day! they were goofy for a little while, and it maybe took some humiliation on our part- but we got some good smiles out of them!
and this picture right here is why I loooooove taking pictures of families, this isn't posed or anything, its just a real life family, being family and its so cute!
the last night we were there I took a big group picture of everyone, we aren't dressed nice (I'm in a tie die shirt for heavens sake!... I don't think I've ever said that phrase in my life, annnyway- I wanted to make it as easy as possibly so no one had a reason to complain. and I was very please with the turn out!
then after the big family picture I took Ross & Kate's family pictures. Kate is due pretty much any day and she looks so good! don't you think? we didn't have very much time to take their pictures because of the rain and Abi's dwindling attention span but we did manage to get some good ones. it wasn't hard they're a beautiful family and I'm so excited to meet miss Emma Beth!
I've got a pretty good looking family don't I? I'm pretty proud of them, and I was more than happy to take their pictures!
I'm going back up to Hurricane on Friday for a wedding and I'm sooo excited! stay tuned for those pictures to come!
I'm going back up to Hurricane on Friday for a wedding and I'm sooo excited! stay tuned for those pictures to come!





































4 comments:
OMG Sammi - I love, love, LOVE these pictures! I can't wait to print them all off. I love the shot of my boys together, makes me so proud :) The picture of my dad is hillarious!
We love the pictures too Sammi! You have a great talent and when you have such good looking men in the family it's hard to go wrong. :-D
I want family piiiiicccssssss!!!!!
Nice job!! I was having a mini high school reunion in my head with all those old Hurricane pals. :)
Post a Comment