photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Little Miss Tegan

This little girl is so so sweet. Just as sweet as her cute parents that love her so much. She is 3 months old and is such a happy baby. I had a great afternoon with her & not to mention Scarlett LOVED her. Tegan loved Scarlett too she would always smile when she saw Scarlett. It was the cutest thing ever! Tegans mom made all of the hats and everything that she wore and even a cute one owl one for Scarlett too! She's pretty awesome. I'm thinking that you guys will probably be seeing a lot more of baby Tegan, but for now here is just a little taste :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Adorable! See, I knew they would turn out that way! ;)

The Yoder's Five said...

Love the hats!! (And the baby's cute, too.)

Sara said...

Oh how gorgeous!! Would LOVE for you to join my photo swap this Sunday if you'd like!!

Photobucket