photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Emma Beth

Here is a little B&W family love. I love newborn pictures in black and white, I think it shows so much emotion and give a sense of purity and love, just like a newborn baby.  I also love how natural, at home family pictures. basically, I loved everything about this photo shoot!
Emma is my brand new niece, she was born on the 24 of July so that makes her...2 weeks old. wow, time went fast! Emma is such a happy baby and is so calm and easy going. I just love her so much and I loved taking her pictures. Ross & Kate are great parents and Abi is an awesome big sister! I'm so happy for their new addition!

Photobucket

this first picture has to be one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken, if not my favorite. Emma is so sweet and I love her family in the background just in awe over her. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

while we were waiting for Kate to feed Emma Ross and Abi were having some fun! I love capturing real life family moments... especially when it includes a nerf gun!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

So PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM Sam! Thank you so much for taking such wonderful pictures. You even make an ogre like myself look not so bad. :-D

Ann said...

All of the pictures are beautiful but I love the pictures of Abi and Emma the most, what beautiful little girls! WOW!

alex morley said...

Sam, you do such a great job! These pictures are adorable.

Maria Nielson said...

TENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yoder's Five said...

I can't believe you caught that newborn smile! How awesome! Kate was a friend of mine growing up--how fun to see her with two little girls. :)

Photobucket