photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sam & Talia Engaged

What a great Saturday I had with these two! Sam & Talia are so sweet and such a romantic couple and I hope I was able to capture that in their pictures. They went to highschool together, but didn't meet until after Talia graduated. The first time they hung out Talia said she didn't even really notice him, but Sam got a completely different impression and fell in love at first sight! For their first date they went on a walk around his ranch on Kolob Mountain and then went to a sushi dinner. how romantic is that for a first date!?
After dating for 3 years Sam finally popped the question with a very creative proposal that had Talia almost in a panic. Talia said yes and set the date for September. I can't wait to photograph their beautiful wedding. Its going to come up fast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

we ended the night at the best snow cone place in town, Snokaps! the night couldn't have ended any better than that! Thank you so much for letting me take your pictures you two, I hope you love them!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Tali said...

I love them! Thanks Sammi!

Anonymous said...

aww tali your getting marrried so cute!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! I love them.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!

rick.and.kels said...

she looks gorgeous and they are an adorable couple! :) LOVE the dancing ones. good job friend.

Raina Thorne said...

What a beautiful girl to work with!

Photobucket