photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Broc & Courtney Bridals.

After finishing this photo session I came to some conclusions.
1. There isn't anyone more perfect for each other than Broc & Courtney.
2. Being around newly engaged/married couples is really rejuvenating and makes you think back 3 years ago when that was you and your hubs. and
3. Courtney is so gorgeous.

They dated a little bit in highschool, but nothing really came of the relationship until he got home from his mission a little longer than a year ago. While we were taking their bridals Broc saw some people he knew from his mission from Canada! small world right?! They were so happy to see him and hear the great new that he was getting married.
These guys are getting married 9.10.11 and I'm so excited to be at their wedding, both of their families are so great and I will definitely be in good company!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Ooo pretty! I love all the pops of red!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for my little cousin Courtney!!!! She does look gorgeous. I wish them all the best. Congrats to them. The pictures are magnificent!!!!!

Photobucket