I have been trying to hold off posting this photo shoot to next week until I draw the winner of the giveaway, but I have been sick today and have been editing the pictures and swooning over them. I like them way too much to keep them pent up until next week.
We had planned on going to the Brigham Young house & the Temple but when I got in the car and started driving I could see that pinevalley had some awesome clouds over it and we could get some really great pictures if we were in the right location. So I called them up and they agreed to meet me there, which I'm so happy about it cause it was totally spontaneous!
So a little about Chad and Lindsay- other than the fact that they are such an attractive couple! I don't think I need to tell you that though, its easy to see in the pictures. Linsday's dress was to die for and Chad's suit looked great! These guys met through friends and hit it off pretty quick. They are such a fun couple too, Chad and my husband Andy have been friends since middle school so we have gotten to hang out with them a few times and each time it has been a lot of fun! I'm so happy that all of our friends are starting to get married now!
Chad came over to Lindsay's apartment bright and early one morning, with a video camera & a ring. He woke Lindsay up to propose to her. which is probably the best start to a day as it gets! These guys are so in love and I couldn't be happier for both of them. They are getting married in TWO weeks and I'm excited to be there for their wedding day. congratulations you two!
















2 comments:
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! You are so darn talented. I'm the father of the bride and Lindsay has always held a special place in my heart. I've always thought she was a beautiful girl, but you managed to capture something in her that I haven't seen before. Perhaps it was Chad.
GORGEOUS scenery! Wow!!! That is my favorite part when we're driving to St. George, where the red sandstone is right in front of Pine Valley Mt. Love it.
Post a Comment