I would love to win!!
Ooh ooh! Pick me! We'll have a family by then. :)
Ooh I wanna win! Pick me!
well that is swell. i would love some pictures of rick and i :)
I would love to have family photos done by you!
Oh I would LOVE for you to take our pictures!!
do I count we need new pics! Last year was a total bust LOL
We just tried to take family pictures on our own... we really need professional help! Pick me!!
oh that would be fun for our little family! We would love it!
Me! ME! ME!!
Mmk, those bridals are beautiful!! And I'm always up for a photo sesh! :)
Would love to win!!!
I'll enter again. For sure. Cause we love your pics so dang much!!
We may not be a very photogenic group but I wouldn't mind some family pictures. That would be awesome. Is kolob considered southern Utah? :).
I totally love the ones you did for us last year! Count me in!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I would love to win!!
Ooh ooh! Pick me! We'll have a family by then. :)
Ooh I wanna win! Pick me!
well that is swell. i would love some pictures of rick and i :)
I would love to have family photos done by you!
Oh I would LOVE for you to take our pictures!!
do I count we need new pics! Last year was a total bust LOL
We just tried to take family pictures on our own... we really need professional help! Pick me!!
oh that would be fun for our little family! We would love it!
Me! ME! ME!!
Mmk, those bridals are beautiful!! And I'm always up for a photo sesh! :)
Would love to win!!!
I'll enter again. For sure. Cause we love your pics so dang much!!
We may not be a very photogenic group but I wouldn't mind some family pictures. That would be awesome. Is kolob considered southern Utah? :).
I totally love the ones you did for us last year! Count me in!!
Post a Comment