This is my mother-in-law and isn't she so gorgeous? I was so excited when she came to me with the idea of this photo shoot. I just wish we had more time before the sun went down! This woman is amazing, She has raised 5 awesome kids who have turned into the best people I will ever know. Andy always talks about what a good job at parenting his mom did. and as Scarlett is getting older I'm beginning to see how not easy it is! Jill has had Breast Cancer and Thyroid Cancer, went through all the surgeries and chemo treatment and came out clean. She's been clean of it for 3 years and running now. I can not even begin to imagine how tough that would be. I love being around her, I feel like I have so much to learn and she's has been a great example. I really wish words could explain how beautiful she is, inside and out. Maybe the pictures will help? Love you Jill, thanks for letting me take these.









2 comments:
I love these!! I love Jill and she is such an amazing, caring, friendly, nuturing and beautiful lady! And we all know that doesn't even begin to do her justice! Excellent job AS ALWAYS:) Sammi!!!
So beautiful! Wow, 2 types of cancer?! What a trooper! Love her turquoise jewelry.
PS. Scarlett is adorable in her costume!
Post a Comment