photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nielson Family-Take 1.

I say "take 1" because it was waaayy too cold tonight for a full photoshoot. We thought we would just give it a try anyway, and we headed to an orchard hoping the tree's would block the nasty wind a little bit. The trees helped a little, but we still didn't last long. This family is beautiful though no matter what the circumstances. I hope they know that they hold a special place in my heart. and little miss Emery is just about the cutest girl ever! can you even believe almost exactly a year ago I was taking her maternity pictures?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Are you kidding me?! These are gorgeous!! Love those guys!! Little Em's chubby face is to die for! :D

rick.and.kels said...

these are so cute! i do want to take pictures of rick and i, so we'll have to set up a time :)

Carolina mama said...

Samantha, you are truly an amazing photographer. I love these three and I love these photos!

The Mursets said...

They looks great! You can't even tell they are freezing!!

Photobucket