photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

Nat's Family

We went up Millcreek Canyon to take these and it was SO beautiful up there! It may have been this gorgeous family bringing out beauty of it all :)
This is my SIL Nat and her awesome family. I had such a good time with them when I took their pictures and spent the afternoon/night at their house. They are so much fun to be around. We used to live right by them when we lived up north and I think what we miss the most about being up there is seeing Nat and her family all the time. I need to brag a little bit about Nat, cause not only is she a fox (which is obvious in these pictures) she's half owner in her own staging company Red Door  that is going to be on the show forecloser boys on SPIKE tv coming up soon-She's the strongest most independent woman I know, she's a great mom and such a good friend too. She's got it all! Thanks Nat for letting me take these, it was so much fun to see you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket