photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baldwin Family

This is my oldest sister, and her family. Its always an adventure taking their pictures, Chloe and Jace always seem to have an excessive amount of energy when I take their pictures. They always want to be in front of the camera, just not smiling in front of it. Bribes always work out great and we end up with good pictures! I love being around them though and I had a lot of fun staying at their house this week! I love these guys and miss them already!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

michelle said...

sammi you are a miracle worker haha I love these I cant wait to make copies and put them on my wall! Can you upload the edited ones to my costco? holly's are so cute too! It was fun to see you, sorry we didnt get to do much. Chloe and Jace both already miss Scarlett. She was so cute playing with them!

The Yoder's Five said...

Chloe has always been the prettiest little girl! Totally looks like a Jeppson.

It's weird to see Holly all married with a kid! Hahaha Man, I'm old.....Lucy is adorable though and I love her hair!

Jen said...

They are darling. I can't believe Jace's eyes!

Photobucket