is still going strong, I'm busier these fall and winter months than I was during the summer! I guess its going around that the weather is a whole lot nicer in St. George in the fall and winter. I wish I would have caught wind of that when we got married in August. it was soooo hot that day.
I'm so happy to be apart of all of these weddings, they were all so gorgeous and had great families to work with. I'm headed to SLC tomorrow but I wanted to hurry and get a few posted from a few weddings I have had these past couple weekends. Enjoy! see you all when I get back!













2 comments:
I don't know the girl in the second half of the wedding pictures, but she looks adorable. Looks like she has such a fun personality. Love the pictures. :)
Sooo pretty! I LOVE the autumn leaf bouquet. Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment