You guys are in for a treat! I've got 2 more gorgeous families coming your way AND one gorgeous lady. I've got 3 photoshoots next week with more to come the week after that. I always forget what a busy time of year this is! I love it.
This is my sister Holly and her family. I was in Provo/Salt lake area this past week and was able to spend some time with them and take their pictures! Lucy is 6 months older than Scarlett and the cutest girl ever. I don't think I'm being bias when I say that my family & Andy's family make the most attractive children ever. You can check back to this and this post (and the 3 more post to come) to see what I mean. I love Holly, Ryan and Lucy with all my heart and I'm so glad to call them my family!














2 comments:
Oh, I love all of them! I especially love all of the ones of Lucy and her cute faces. It was a fun time -- good to see you too! Love you.
these pics, along with mine are making me cry! they are so cute and I just love my family!! It was an emotional day GAH! LOL
Post a Comment