photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

fall pictures.

As most of you know my husband is gone during the week for work and just comes home on the weekend. its pretty hard, some weeks more than other. I'm so lucky to have my family and friends around me to keep me busy, and I'm also so lucky that he gets to come home on the weekends. I know our circumstances could be a lot worse. Like I said before though, some days/weeks are just hard. The past couple weeks have just been a struggle....
D.Q mini german chocolate blizzards help.
along with putting my heating pad in the bed at night so its nice and toasty like it usually is when he's at home.
getting out of the house and being active, running, walking, chasing Scarlett around the yard
retail therapy. not a good thing. but it always seems to help....
Adele, and my new playlist I created just for those kind of days. 
and taking pictures.
my camera has saved me.

Not that I'm already swamped with millions of pictures I have to edit this time of year, but its fun for me to go out and take them of Scarlett. I don't think I'm being a biased mother when I say she's so dang beautiful.Her attention span is teeny tiny and she gets bored so fast of me shoving a camera in her face. So I'm lucky to have my SIL around to let me take pictures of her handsome boys. They're so photogenic too! 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(the attention span had ran out, but I still liked the picture)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

doesn't the right picture make him look like he's 3 going on 17! what a stud! and the picture on the left just makes me laugh, he's such a funny kid.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ann said...

way cute pictures! you both have the cutest kids! I love the last series and Brecken's face as he's going backwards. Does Eli always have that big smile on his face?

Trish the Dish said...

LOVE THEM SAMMI!!! These turned out so great. I'm glad you hurried and grabbed me. Ann - yes, yes he does

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures and great looking kids! Where did you find the old school desk? I love it!

The Yoder's Five said...

So stinking cute!

Sorry about not having the hubs home! That sucks!!

Photobucket