photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Charlee & Whit engaged

What an amazing photoshoot to end the year on. It was so hard narrowing down the pictures to put up because I seriously loved every single one of them! I've know Charlee since what seems like forever. We have been really good friends since 6th grade? (I think 6th grade? whoa, that seems like so long ago) Charlee is one of the greatest people I know and I couldn't be more happy for her that she found the man of her dreams. Whit is definitely him! I remember having sleepovers with Charlee and talking about our weddings and our "prince charmings" Its fun to see our lives falling into place. I have a sweet spot in my heart for these two. They were SO happy. I don't know if I have ever seen such a happy & real couple. These pictures were a breeze because they showed their personalities and their love for each other. They're gonna rock their marriage I just know it. I hope you love these pictures as much as I do! Congratulations Charlee & Whit!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

charlee ann said...

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. and love :) thanks so much sam you are amazing!

Colleen said...

Good job Sammie!!! Your pictures are darling Charlee Congratulations!!!

Karli Hinton said...

These are amazing! But seriously wouldn't expect anything less Sam! And char! Congrats I didn't know you were engaged!! :) your gorgeous in these!

Tali said...

Charlee looks beautiful! Great work as always Sammi!

The Yoder's Five said...

Wow, you're not kidding! ALL of them are great shots! That truck is awesome, what a perfect prop!

Photobucket