photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wright Family

I took these pictures the day after thanksgiving. The weather was perfect, the location was beautiful, but most of all the company was by far the best. This is such a fun family and I'm so lucky I got asked to take their pictures. It was just a great atmosphere to be around. They all joked and laughed and had a great time. Big families are often hard to take pictures of, but not this family. Even the babies were happy! I knew as soon as I met all of them, that I really wanted to capture how fun they were, and how much love they all have for each other. Thats what family is all about after all isn't it?

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Great family shots! Big groups like that are tough to shoot! LOVE the scenery, as usual!!

Photobucket