I'm still around! This time of year really slows down for pictures. I am thankful for a little break from the crazy holiday season-but yesterday I was feeling a little separation anxiety from my camera. So I took my favorite girl out and took some pictures of her. She will be TWO next month. March 6 to be exact. Can you even believe how fast those two years went by? She is such a gorgeous girl, inside and out and every single day I'm more and more thankful that she is in our lives. She loves Tinkerbell, and Peter Pan. She loves Mermaids, Toy Story, and Monsters. She could spend her life in my parents tire swing or sand box and be content. Ice cream with "binkles" (sprinkles) is her ALL time favorite. She loves to sing all day long and pretend to fly like Tinkerbell. She has stolen her Daddy's heart over and over again. She loves to show off and make people laugh. Her favorite place to go is the Library (or the park) She doesn't hand out hugs, kisses and "I lub yous" too often, so when she does it makes it even more special. Everyone always says that no one is perfect, but I think they're wrong. Scarlett is as close to perfect at you can get. I love you Scarlett Ruth.













5 comments:
She is ADORABLE.
Goodness, she is so darling!
Scarlet is beautiful. You pictures are gorgeous as well. Great job!
Seriously. So. Pretty. I. Can't. Even. Stand. It.
Ahhh! What a doll!! Love her!! :)
Post a Comment