Meet the Olsen family! They are such a sweet family- and such a beautiful one too! They haven't been able to spend much time together because Chase's job is out of town.They have only seen each other for 7 weeks this year! Couple days after this photoshoot they packed up and moved to Hawaii! (where Chase's job is located) I loved being able to take their pictures and see them together. They have so much love for each other and I'm so happy they are going to all be together now! Its tough being apart!
We ran into a few minor speed bumps going into this session, yucky weather, Kynadie cutting her first tooth and having to change locations last minute. But despite all of those I think we got some pretty good shots. This family is so gorgeous it would be hard not too!














2 comments:
That baby is so presh!! I haven't checked in for a while--love all the new shoots!
This is the sweetest shoot ever.
Love this gorgeous family.
Post a Comment