photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Green Monkey Pest Control

Photography and Pest Control are pretty random to put together, I know. But these two awesome guys just started their new business and needed a few simple pictures for their website. (which I will add the link to later when I get it...) anyway- I had a fun afternoon with them, they are so funny and do a great job. They offer pretty much everything from pest control to lawn and garden. Now that its getting warmer the bugs are starting to come out- Call them! If you book through them you get HALF off any photography session. HALF OFF! So call Tyler Wright (435-272-2183) tell him that you saw this on my blog & he will let me know that he talked to you. Email me to book appointments!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket