I'm so behind on my blog... I might be playing a little catch up this week! This is my friend Stef and her cute family. I had such a great time with them! Stef is the owner at lovely little snippets and sugarsnap photography. not only that, she's a great mom to her little boy Blake and suuuuper creative. She has got a great eye for photography, decorating and anything crafty. We decided to do a little trade I do her pictures and she will do mine. I'm really excited for her to do ours, a little nervous cause no way am I as photogenic and she is! but she's got skills maybe she can make me look good :)
*I edited these on a windows computer- then put them on a mac to upload them to my blog and the coloring & lighting looks so different! so I hope they look as good as I think they do on your computer?














1 comment:
Sam I love them! You picked some that I had overlooked! I am going to have to go back through and look some more!
I am SO excited to do your photos! You are SO photogenic! Thanks again! You're the best!
Post a Comment