photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kinsman girls

I took Amanda's pictures when she came home for a visit for a couple weeks. Her husband is deployed right now and they are living a million miles away in New York. It was soooooo good to see them! I took this adorable family's pictures a few years ago when Ellie was just 2 years old. You can view them here. Jordan is half way through with his deployment and will be home in October, hopefully just in time for Nolah's first birthday!  Amanda is one of the strongest, if not the strongest women ever! She is an incredible mother and loves her two girls Ellie and Nolah so much. Not to mention these three girls are gorgeous! I never wanted to stop taking their pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was so cute, Nolah started clapping for the first time! Ellie was so excited her sister started clapping. Nolah thought she was pretty cool herself for doing it too :) patty-cake was sung the rest of our session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket









3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Whitney said...

Super Cute!! I can't believe how much Ellie looks like Jordan & Nolah looks like Amanda!!

haili hunter said...

what a beautiful family!

Photobucket