I'm sorry my blog has been neglected! We are getting ready to move again back to vegas and life this summer has been crazy! I've been stacked with photoshoots and enjoying every minute of it!
I took this girls pictures way back at the first of May! thats how behind I am on my blog! I have been posting a lot more to my facebook page. You should go over and like it and stay updated with all my most recent photoshoots.
Ellie was so much fun, and so so busy! I forget how busy 1 year olds really are. She was hilarious too and has such a cute personality. She could just crack up with this full belly laugh and either throw her head back or put it down and giggle. What a fun girl she is, her parents love her soooo much and its not hard to see why!


















No comments:
Post a Comment