photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Monk Family

This family is so dear to my heart. I was so happy to hear that they were ALL going to be together for Thanksgiving (which doesn't happen often since they are all pretty spread out) I first started taking their pictures 4 years ago when one of my best friends Kirsten got married. (now she has 2, almost 3 babies! times goes by too quickly) Kirsten & Ben's wedding was first wedding I had ever shot, but this family made everything so easy! I loved the atmosphere they bring and how happy and fun they all are. I was counting down the days until this photo shoot because I was so excited about it. They made me so happy just being around them! I love people like that! They are one of the most caring and down to earth families I have ever met.

 photo 1_zps31117db1.jpg


 photo _DSC5371copy_zpscbd36d40.jpg


 photo _DSC5096copy_zps5f2797fc.jpg


 photo justinampholly1_zpsf677c5ba.jpg


 photo justinampholly2_zps90cb0eae.jpg


 photo _DSC5123copy_zpsacb62cd5.jpg


 photo _DSC5481copy_zps1043067a.jpg


 photo jamie2_zps08228b2e.jpg


 photo jamie1_zps8be6fd6e.jpg


 photo _DSC5707_zps3ffe952f.jpg


 photo kirsten2_zps7e3b224e.jpg


 photo kirsten1_zps3ff67544.jpg


 photo randy_zps2138a549.jpg


 photo madi_zpsf02d05d0.jpg


 photo _DSC5973copy_zps6e17d9b2.jpg


 photo _DSC5343copy_zpsb2521719.jpg


 photo xander1_zps1bf216be.jpg


 photo _DSC5642copy_zpsb4326628.jpg


 photo _DSC5504copy_zps0b412875.jpg


 photo tanner_zpscc679bc1.jpg


 photo Untitled-3_zps65923d05.jpg


 photo _DSC5819copy_zpsa1b63fd2.jpg


 photo _DSC5800copy_zps08fc0bb6.jpg



No comments:

Photobucket