photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Madison & Bryan Engagements.

You guys are in for a treat! I have been waiting sooooo patiently to post these babies and it has been doing nothing but driving me crazy! Their love (and pictures) is something that needs to be shared. Taking pictures in the dead of winter is sometimes kind of tricky as far as locations wise, but I don't think it would have mattered with these two- They are such a beautiful couple we could have taken these pictures anywhere and they would have turned out great.
Madi and Bryan's story is awesome.
They started out as friends in 9th grade and it just seemed to progress from there. On the last day of their Junior year Madi made it clear to Bryan that he needed to kiss her. The rest is history. 
It didn't take them long before they realized it was love. Does it ever take anyone that long? I dated my husband for almost 5 years before we got married and I still say that my 14 year old self could have married him a week after knowing him. Madi made the move and decided to tell him that she loved him and Bryan was happy that she did because he felt exactly the same way. I have to say that if there is a couple that is really truely meant for each other, its these two. Everything that has lead them up to this point has been exactly what they both needed. I was so happy to hear they decided to tie the knot in a couple months. There was no way I was going to turn down this wedding so I pulled my 9 month pregnant self off my bum and waddled out to take their engagment pictures. Which seriously was the best thing ever. It still is the best thing ever. They are the best thing and I can't wait for their bridals and wedding day! 


 photo Untitled-1_zps271f3407.jpg

 photo _DSC6765_zpseb836c9e.jpg

 photo Untitled-4_zps03562c56.jpg

 photo _DSC6945_zps17efce2f.jpg


 photo _DSC6964copy_zpsd3eba175.jpg


 photo Untitled-8_zps4eb92cdd.jpg


 photo Untitled-7-16_zps8eaf0f47.jpg

 photo Untitled-2-82_zpscc18591e.jpg


 photo Untitled-3-68_zps11298da9.jpg


 photo Untitled-6jpg_zpseb55c1e6.jpg

 photo _DSC7241copy_zpsfe0e0f02.jpg

 photo Untitled-5_zps3daa6679.jpg

 photo _DSC7311copy_zps6b3a26df.jpg

3 comments:

ashleestout said...

love love love love love!!!!!

n.davis said...

These are breathtaking. You are an amazing photographer! I cannot wait to see their wedding pics!

The Yoder's Five said...

I love the colors of their shirts! Perfect!! I want to go to those locations..

Photobucket