photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Taylor: Senior Pictures.

Everyone, Meet Taylor. 
Taylor is a senior at Hurricane High School and soon to be graduating! 
He enjoys ceramics
and getting Alberto's burritos at 3am. (he says they taste better then)
Taylor is leaving to go on his LDS mission in August a few days after his sister wedding. 
He is really excited to go and not even nervous at all. 
He is such a great kid, and I'm really proud of him for all of his accomplishments. 
(I know his parents are too) 
I have known Taylor for a while, he's Andy's cousin and it has been great to watch him grow up
into this mature well rounded guy. 
(ladies, sorry he isn't available for 2 years) 
I had a great time with him taking his senior pictures and wish him the best of luck after graduation! 

 photo Untitled-1_zps73e324e7.jpg

 photo _DSC1888copy_zps1bbc8793.jpg

 photo Untitled-3_zpsaa723c74.jpg

 photo _DSC2038copy_zpsbc287795.jpg

 photo Untitled-2_zps42e63747.jpg

 photo _DSC1975copy_zpsc6789132.jpg

 photo _DSC1993copy_zps602ee32b.jpg

 photo _DSC2071copy_zpsf901f427.jpg

 photo Untitled-4_zps92481246.jpg

 photo _DSC2191copy_zps0ab9924b.jpg

No comments:

Photobucket