You guys are in for a treat though! I've got a wedding, some bridals and a senior photoshoot along with these beautiful engagement pictures of Karli and Shawn coming up in the next few days so keep checking back!
Karli and Shawn are awesome. Words can't even express my excitement when I heard from Karli about pictures. I've known Karli forever,we danced & cheered together for many years! She has always been a good friend. I couldn't be happier for her that she's getting married.
Shawn & Karli dated in highschool. Karli isn't shy at all and noticed how cute Shawn was one day at school so she decided to tag him for the Sadie Hawkins dance coming up. (without knowing him or really talking to him at all.) They hit it off pretty fast and fell in loooove. Things ended and Shawn left for his mission. Karli wrote him a couple times and tried to keep in touch with him after his mission but they were both doing different things and dating differnet people. They talked here and there but didn't hit it off again until a few months ago when Shawn finally agreed to a date.
They both fell madly in love pretty fast and it didn't take them long to decide they wanted to get married.
When I was taking these pictures I couldn't help but notice how much Shawn was truely in love with Karli. Even just the way he looked at her you could tell he was in love. I asked him what he loved most about Karli and he paused for a moment trying to narrow down all the things he was thinking and settled with her smile and her laugh. They are so sweet. and the PERFECT couple. Karli said that she likes Shawn cause he lets her talk alllll she wants! haha. They are amazing together and I couldn't be happier for them.











1 comment:
soooo cute. he lets her talk all she wants ha ha ha ha so cute.
Post a Comment