I was SO happy when Kelsey one of my best buds in the whole world asked me to do her wedding pictures! As soon as she asked me I already knew they would turn out great! I had the best time with these two love birds, Ricky is the perfect guy for Kels! As we were driving around to different locations I was asking Ricky a bunch of questions and the answer usually just ended up with "I just love kels, she's my everything and I never want to be without her" kind of answers I know he loves her so much and he'll take care of her forever! I can't wait for the rest of the their pictures and wedding in June! I seriously could have posted every single picture from the shoot of them, but I narrowed it down to a few of my favs. Thank you Kelsey for letting me take your pictures! I hope you like them!
you could sound a little happier ky..ha and sammi these are way cute!! i love the ones on the grass and the ones by the old building with the love on it! But they are all super cute!good job!!
7 comments:
oh look my twin has engagment pictures
you could sound a little happier ky..ha and sammi these are way cute!! i love the ones on the grass and the ones by the old building with the love on it! But they are all super cute!good job!!
i am happy shelbie.
so so cute! thats the dress I wore in mine... but blue. good work sammi
So cute!! You did a great job Sammi.
Sammi
The pictures are so cute you did a great job we can't wait to see the rest!!!
i just love these! woo!
Post a Comment