photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Monk Family

This family is seriously one of a kind. They are my favorite. I have been blessed to be able to take a few of their wedding pictures, senior pictures and family pictures! Kirsten's wedding was actually the very first wedding I've ever done and now she has four of the cutest kids! These guys are the nicest, most sincere family. I have loved taking their pictures throughout these years! 
I don't have all their old sessions on my blog but the ones I do have you can view their other sessions here and here and here and here and here 
 photo _DSC0013 copy_zpswa3gxzty.jpg

 photo _DSC0129_zpssbubs41u.jpg

 photo _DSC0187_zpseus7uewy.jpg

 photo _DSC0184_zpsgmdszurh.jpg

 photo _DSC0138_zpsu8sqlgxw.jpg

 photo _DSC0002_zpsbnlcl9wc.jpg


 photo _DSC9718_zpsj2wbysjh.jpg

 photo _DSC9740_zpsqn40npxr.jpg

 photo _DSC9733-2_zpsf2oxhqmb.jpg

 photo _DSC9757 copy_zpshkgjzpi3.jpg

 photo _DSC9770 copy_zps8yda56un.jpg

 photo _DSC9775_zps74gwb2ai.jpg

 photo _DSC9864_zpsaowdekvr.jpg

 photo _DSC9848_zpsoqcbnnui.jpg

 photo _DSC9873_zpsliegvdym.jpg

 photo _DSC9879_zpsaicvqsew.jpg

 photo _DSC9901_zpssdkhpckp.jpg

 photo _DSC0108_zpsgzfnuiae.jpg

 photo _DSC0165-2_zps5ttdjqky.jpg

 photo _DSC0131_zpsfpswdfeb.jpg

 photo _DSC0078_zpsnkspjbgu.jpg

 photo _DSC0045_zpsobcfnpiw.jpg

No comments:

Photobucket